This blog provides updates on activities and tools that support the removal of access barriers to information on water supply, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) especially through the promotion of open access and information literacy. It is maintained by Cor Dietvorst and Caridad Machin Camacho, Information Specialists at the IRC International Water and Sanitation Centre, The Netherlands.
On the right menu you will find:
- A list with links to all WASH information Consortium related organisations
- A form for organisations interested to joint the WASH information Consortium
- A link to the SuSanA’s forum.
To register for a free SuSanA account is very easy and only takes 2 minutes.
1. Complete the registration form here: www.susana.org/register
2. Log in to the forum here: http://forum.susana.org/forum/categories/127-wash-information-consortium
And that is all it takes.
Onceyou have pressed submit,you will have access to the SuSanA forum, and when you log in you will immediately access the WASH Information Consortium section.
Please let us know about your subscription, so that we can add you to the WASH Information Consortium customised digest.